Describes the simulator built to do medical training for surgeons (interview by Dr Hendrikx of CZE, the Catharina hospital in Eindhoven-NL). This trainer will be developed for various medical procedures. Is an application of an augmented 3D reality system based on the VP MicroLab of Virtual Proteins including haptic feedback. Look at http://www.virtualproteins.com for more info
Medical simulator 3D augmented reality
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Winners announced in Cambridge Wireless Discovering Start-Ups
- Medical folks have one more reason to love their Macs, Free money!
- I wish people were not like monkeys, but we so often are
- How electronic is your medical facility?
- E-health’s Role in Transforming Clinical Practice in a Nutshell
- Duke of York visits healthcare communication specialist
- Ireland has some great ideas on improving health through technology
- Health Technologies of Brazil
- Real-Time Physiological Patient Data Provider Isansys
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition